- What do I do if the payments for my order is declined?
- If your payment has been declined, then your order won’t be completed, and you’ll need to complete checkout for your order again. To help ensure that it’s not declined again, we suggest checking the following: Check that your card details have been entered correctly (including the expiry date and billing address). Make sure you enter the security code correctly – that’s the three digit number on the back of your card, or four digits on the front for American Express.
Your card issuer may have declined you payment. They don’t tell us the reason for this, so it’s best to check with them or contact your bank. If you’ve checked all of above, try paying with another card or payment method.
- My discount code does not work.
- The discount code can be entered upon check-out, however there are various reasons why it may not work: The promotional code has expired. However, please feel free to contact us on – email@example.com
- Is my discount code still valid?
- Each discount code has expiration date, therefore please contact us with the discount code and we will answer your email as soon as possible